Sunday, August 18, 2013

1 week

    I will be flying out to Sweden in a week. Am I prepared? Well, I have my passport, residency permit approval, flight ticket(info on that a little further down), some clothes, a new laptop(Dell), housing arranged, and ideas about what I will be doing there. I am a bit nervous because I am not sure how prepared I should be compared to how prepared I am. There were a few more things I thought I would know by now. I had every intention to practice more Swedish before this week, but I was just busy with work. I had also planned on doing some more research on my course material, three cs classes, and Swedish so...this week will involve cramming some of that stuff in. 

  I am going to start with a swedish podcast, play, tv show, song, and audio book for listening material while driving to work for last couple of days. The new laptop is going to make a lot of the preparation a little smoother. It is so much faster than the previous machine. Plus, I have a battery life! I should probably look at some Swedish typing capabilities. I know vill and vill ha and jag. That is some progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment